The Split 3 Intervals™ 6-Week Workout Plan by Body Shepherd takes the experiences and new muscle created through Full Body™, INTENSITY™, and Intro 2 Intervals™ and put them all to use in this intense High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) program.
- Each workout is designed with 3 parts: Plyometric, Resistance, and Core.
- Each part has 6 exercises that are performed interval style: movement for a burst of time followed immediately by a short rest.
- You will go through all 3 parts 3 times, creating a circuit, each time slightly longer than the previous time. Example:
- Circuit 1: 30 seconds per exercise
- Circuit 2: 40 seconds per exercise
- Circuit 3: 50 seconds per exercise
- It all adds up to a one INTENSE workout, which is why you will only do it 3x per week.
NOTE: Body Shepherd clients usually go into a big period of body fat loss during Split 3 Intervals™ because of how intense it is. This is why I strongly advise that this NOT be done by a beginner.
New muscle you have created up to this point will be fully utilized by the Split 3 Intervals™ plan to tap into stored body fat as fuel for everyday life and your workouts.
When you combine it with the guidance in the FREE Body Shepherd General Nutrition Guide, you will lose body fat.
Consider adding on a weekly coaching call for all 6 weeks, or having me customize this plan for your particular body.
Or better yet, add on Full Guidance and we will have a weekly coaching call, text messages, customizations, and if you use an Apple Watch, access to shared Activity for accountability on another level!