Hi. I’m Dan and I am a former obese man.
Emphasis on “former.” I journeyed out of a miserable lifestyle, and it would be an honor to help you do that too.
Want To Hear My Story?
(it’s loooong but those I work with relate to it)
- At my heaviest, I weighed 325 lbs.
- I struggled with obesity, eating disorders, and body image for many years.
- Atheletics is not part of my story.
- However, since 2003, I have worked to educate myself and put into practice, a lifestyle that has produced the best phyiscal state of my life.
- That includes studying to become a certified personal trainer with the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM).
- I am uniquely qualified to help overweight and obese people because I spent so many years as one too, and have the experience of not just getting out of that lifestyle, but sustaining it for many years.
- Mine is not a weightloss story, but a sustained healthy lifestyle story. I’d love to help shape your story, too.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
I am a Certified Personal Trainer, trained and accredited by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM).